– not just reducing waste to landfill – resource recycling and reuse enables volunteering, training, placements, community action and healthy lifestyles; it reaches the disengaged, reduces benefit dependency and supports low-income families.
– tapping in to the passion that people have for various connected issues. Decentralisation and value-for-money can be converted immediately by REalliance into delivered programmes and processes.
– REalliance has an excellent track record of delivering Government priorities – our recent three-year programme engaged with over 700 civil society organisations throughout England and met serious targets on waste minimisation, recycling and resource reuse as well as providing jobs, training and placements.
– REalliance has national reach and uses its networks to ensure important messages are quickly dispersed to local civil society organisations. REalliance also uses its collective knowledge to advise and inform research and decision-makers.
– we already have established links between civil society organisations and local authorities – we are well positioned to provide extra capacity for local authorities right now.
– REalliance is a lean and efficient social enterprise. We are working hard to ensure that our member organisations can continue to work effectively at the local level. We are helping our colleagues in central and local government departments to refine their priorities and define delivery mechanisms.